Swiftpage emarketing - Billing Policy
- All Swiftpage emarketing accounts are set up on a prepayment basis.
- All international customers must pay by credit card. We do not accept international checks.
- Customers with any account set up on a periodic credit card billing plan must keep their credit card information current. It is the customer’s responsibility to inform Swiftpage emarketing of changes in credit card type, e-mail address or expiration date of their credit card. All your billing information can be managed securely online by using our Account Manager via the Swiftpage emarketing website using your account name and account password.
- All subscription accounts billed to a credit card are automatically renewed unless canceled or suspended prior to the renewal date. This applies to all monthly, quarterly and annual accounts.
- All one-time Leads purchased must be paid by a credit card.
Periodically it may become necessary for Swiftpage emarketing to contact the customer. If the information provided to us is not current, it may lead to the customer failing to receive notices. The customer is solely responsible for keeping all personal and billing information current.
If you are within the first 30 days of initial service and you are not satisfied for any reason, we will refund 100% of your first monthly payment. For quarterly and yearly accounts, after the initial 30 days of service, each customer will be committed to the remaining time of the service they have purchased and no refunds will be given. You are free to close your account at anytime without any additional charges or fees. However, Swiftpage emarketing will not prorate any refund for unused service. You also understand that while no refund will be issued, you are always free to keep your account open for the full amount of time you have paid for.
As a current or prior customer of Swiftpage emarketing, you agree to allow Swiftpage emarketing to attempt settlement of any billing dispute for 30 days before disputing with any third party, credit card company or bank. Swiftpage emarketing simply requires that it be the first option in billing disputes. Should Swiftpage emarketing receive a chargeback or other reversed charge from a third party, credit card company or bank on your behalf before Swiftpage emarketing has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Swiftpage emarketing has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Swiftpage emarketing charges a $25.00 Chargeback Fee per chargeback should a third party, credit card company or bank be used as a first resort in a billing dispute.
Swiftpage emarketing accepts payments via credit card, check, money order and cashier's check. Checks must be paid in U.S. dollars and issued from a U.S. bank.For U.S. dollar credit cards, we currently accept American Express, MasterCard and Visa. For foreign currency credit cards, we currently accept MasterCard and Visa. The term credit card is used synonymously to indicate a credit or debit card.
- Credit Card Billing: All credit cards are automatically billed once on your anniversary billing cycle date. If your credit card is declined, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to reactivate your account. You will have 30 days to reactive your account without any additional fees.
- Traditional Invoiced Billing: Traditional invoicing is contingent upon credit approval. Checks must be paid in U.S. dollars and issued from a U.S. bank. All invoiced customers paying by check, money order or cashier's check will be sent an invoice via e-mail on your anniversary billing cycle date. If payment is not received by the 30th day after the invoice date, Swiftpage emarketing will suspend your account until payment is received. Accounts not paid within these terms are also subject to a 5% Monthly Finance Charge.
- Monthly Finance Charge: Swiftpage emarketing charges a 5% per month fee on a Traditional Invoiced Billing account that does not pay within the terms listed above.
- Returned Check Fee: Swiftpage emarketing charges a $25.00 processing fee on all returned checks plus any additional costs incurred.
- Chargeback Fee: If you request a chargeback from any third party, credit card company or bank, prior to contacting Swiftpage emarketing, we will immediately suspend your account until the matter is resolved. For further information regarding fees, see Billing Disputes above.
Note: Fees are subject to change without notice.
Refunds are only given within the first 30 days of service. Swiftpage emarketing will not issue any refunds after 30 days, whether in full or prorated. In other words, if you sign up and pay for a quarterly or yearly account, you will not be given any refund if you decide to cancel after 30 days. All refunds will be made by company check or issued back to your credit card within 30 days of receipt of cancellation.
Any Leads purchased will not be refunded.
You may also call or e-mail our Billing department. Contact information is listed below.
By using Swiftpage emarketing, you understand and agree to our Billing Policies.
If you have any questions, please call Swiftpage emarketing at (877) 228-8377 option 3 > option 3 > option 1 or click here to submit a ticket
Swiftpage emarketing shall not be liable for any other taxes or fees to be paid in accordance with or related to purchases made by the customer. The Customer is solely responsible for all taxes or fees of any nature associated with Swiftpage emarketing products or services.
All dollar amounts described in this Policy are in U.S. dollars.